How to Unlock Bootloader on Realme GT Master Edition Via Realme Unlock – Today I will show the easy way to unlock the Realme GT Master Edition bootloader through this article. We will use the Realme Unlock application to unlock the bootloader. Whatever procedure will be shown here, the simple language will be in English. If your phone goes dead while unlocking the bootloader, then it will be your responsibility. Here you will not be told any wrong procedure.
Advantages of BootLoader Unlock in Realme GT Master Edition.
- You can flash Custom Rom on your phone.
- Unlocking BootLoader can install Custom Recovery such as TWRP Recovery.
- You can root your mobile phone easily.
- You can completely customize Realme GT Master Edition.
Disadvantages of BootLoader Unlock in Realme GT Master Edition.
- After unlocking the bootloader, your phone Warranty will end.
- If you make any mistake while unlocking the boot loader, then your phone can be brick.
- When you unlock your phone’s boot loader, the OTA update will stop coming to your phone at the same time.
- Unlocking the boot loader will delete all the data on your phone.
How To Unlock Bootloader on Realme GT Master Edition
This process is only for Realme GT Master Edition. Do not try to call this process to someone else. Otherwise, your phone may be dead.
Pre-Requirement for Realme GT Master Edition
- You charge your phone more than 75%.
- A PC / Laptop will be required.
- You have full Backup of your Mobile.
- You Carry the Original USB cable of Realme GT Master Edition.
- SDK Platform-Tools Application for Computer.
- Realme USB Driver for Computer.
- Realme Unlock Application For Realme GT Master Edition
|SDK Platform Tool||Download|
|ADB & Fastoot Driver||Download|
|Realme USB Driver||Download|
|Realme Unlock App||Download|
- First, check the latest Software Update on your mobile.
(Settings → About → Software Update)
- After this, you will have to enable the Developer Mode of your phone.
After going to Settings-About Phone → Baseband & Kernel → Build Number, click on it 7-8 times. And after this, your Developer Mode will be enabled.
- Now you have to Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock of your phone.
Settings → Additional setting → Developer Options → Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock.
- Download and install Realme Unlock Tool.
- Then Open the Realme Unlock Tool app and click on Start Applying.
- After clicking on Start Applying, the agreement has to be accepted, and click on Submit Application.
- After clicking on Submit Application, your submitted application will check Realme Server. This process may take about 1 hour.
- After some time you will get the message of Review Successful in the application.
- After the review is successful, you have to click Start the in-depth test.
- After this, your phone will automatically reboot in Fastboot mode.
You have to do the further process on your PC / Laptop.
- Now you have to install Realme USB Driver on your computer.
- Make sure in your computer that ADB Fastboot Drivers is installed on your computer.
- Now you have to download SDK Platform Tools and install it on your PC / Laptop.
- After this, you have to go to the Command Prompt from the SDK Platform Tools file.
You have to click the Shift Key + Right Mouse Button on the empty space in your computer’s SDK Platform Tools folder.
Above you have to type CMD in the location containing the file.
- After this, you have to connect your Realme GT Master Edition to a PC / Laptop via USB Cable.
- Make sure that your phone stays in Fastboot mode.
- After this, you have to type the Command in your PC / Laptop in this way
‘adb reboot bootloader’ (Enter)
‘fastboot flashing unlock’ (Enter)
- Now the bootloader of your Realme GT Master Edition has been unlocked.
- After this, you have to come to your phone and select Unlock The Bootloader with the help of the Volume Down button and press the Power button. After this, your phone will be rebooted.
Thank you for taking the time to this website.
I hope that you have understood this process, if you have received any help from it, then share this hopeful process with your friends. If you have any questions, then comment below. Thank you!